Vintage Supplies Ltd. is a long established and successful company, specialising in the sale of vintage and classic car parts to private individuals and specialists in the motor industry. Currently located in Norfolk, relocation of the business to the Worcester area is planned in mid-2018 following a change in ownership. Vintage Supplies Ltd. incorporates The Complete Automobilist as well as Small Ford Spares and Aquaplane.
In preparation for next year’s move to the Worcester area, we plan to recruit for a number of roles including:
- Warehouse Manager – to oversee warehouse operations including the picking, packing and dispatch of orders, stock control and the assembly of parts.
- Sales Executive – focused on customer service, query handling, product advice, telephone and internet sales order management.
- Warehouse Operatives – the picking, packing and dispatch of customer orders, stock control and the manufacture, assembly and finishing of parts.
These positions will be recruited over the coming months and applicants will work alongside the current team in Norfolk prior to relocation, then taking the roles forward in the Worcester area long term. If you are interested in the above opportunities and are:
- Flexible, to accommodate a weekly commute to Norfolk for a period and help prepare for relocation.
- Keen to learn from a highly knowledgeable and a committed team.
- Enthusiastic about vintage and classic cars.
- Experienced in working as part of a busy team.
Please get in touch by submitting an application via www.indeed.co.uk – searching ‘Vintage Car Parts’ in ‘Worcester’ – in the first instance.